The bond that you share with your dear brother is the most unique one for sure. Because he is the one who has always been by your side even when the whole world was against you. So, to commemorate his special moments like birthday, anniversary, promotion, or rakhi, what could be the gifts for brother?
Here’s a long list of the gift ideas to make him happy.
- A coffee mug which his picture in disguise of Superman and that would simply make him happier.
- A personalized pen carrying his name on the body of the pen. This would simply blow his mind.
- A backpack for his upcoming trip along with friends is a nice gift idea for brother.
- Place indoor plants in his room to make it livelier.
- A wristlet just like the one Salman Khan wears would be a fabulous gift for brother. Because he is a diehard Salman Khan fan and this rakhi gift would be the most endearing one.
- A pouch containing his favorite dry fruits along with some chocolates on Diwali sounds a perfect combo of gift.
- As a gift to celebrate his proud moment of promotion, you can gift him a personalized coffee mug and a set of personalized coasters to grace his work-station.
- Get a Park Avenue or Old Spice after shave kit for him and be sure of his happiness.
- An antique wall clock as a Dusshera gift would make him nostalgic. Because both of you still remember the big clock tinkling at every hour at your grandfather’s place. Your grandfather used to narrate so many stories under that clock – right?
- A personalized towel for him so that he doesn’t fight every morning with you for the towel.
- His favorite brand of perfume on Christmas would be another great gift idea for brother. To relive the old days, keep it inside his socks.
- The DVD of your childhood favorite movie or TV series like Mr. India, Amar Akbar Anthony, The Jungle Book, Malgudi Days, etc. would definitely make him nostalgic.
- A formal shirt along with a trouser for his first day in office.
- A set of ties for him would being smile on his face for sure.
- A coffee mug with a biscuit holder for your studious darling is the best gift idea for brother.
- Bombay Dyeing bed sheet along with pillow covers which is a colorful one as a Diwali gift would brighten him up for sure.
- As a terrific gift for brother, you can also go forward with a bouquet of chocolate.
- Vibrant colored bean bag for his cozy looking room would be loved by him undoubtedly.